Download 'Edgy Guinea Pig' - the Lombok Cutting Edge build
version: 1.16.21 (2018-05-04 11:49:59 UTC)
- v1.16.20 is the latest stable release of Project Lombok.
- Fix file url bug in edge release
- Fix TypeTags error in jdk10+
onParamwhen put on a type. Issue #1653
- POTENTIAL FIX: IBM RAD. Issue #1604
@FieldNameConstantsis an new feature that generates string constants for your field names. Docs on @FieldNameConstants.
- PLATFORM: Fix for using lombok together with JDK9's new
module-info.javafeature. Issue #985
- PLATFORM: Some initial work on supporting JDK10 and JDK11.
- BUGFIX: Solved some issues in eclipse that resulted in error 'A save participant caused problems'. Issue #879
- BUGFIX: Netbeans on jdk9. Issue #1617
- BUGFIX: Netbeans < 9. Issue #1555
varhas been promoted from experimental to the main package with no changes. The 'old' experimental one is still around but is deprecated, and is an alias for the new main package one. var documentation.
lombok.experimental.Valueare deprecated remnants of when these features were still in experimental. They are now removed entirely. If your project is dependent on an older version of lombok which still has those; fret not, lombok still processes these annotations. It just no longer includes them in the jar.
Cutting edge a bit too gutsy for you? You can grab the stable release instead.